Frequently Asked Questions
1) Is CWJC affiliated with any particular church or
Although CWJC is a ministry of the Southern Baptist Women’s
Missionary Union, no one denomination is emphasized over
another. The Bible studies are focused on salvation
through Christ and general Bible knowledge.
2) Do you have to be a member of a particular church or
denominaton to participate in CWJC?
No, you do not have to be a member of any particular church
or denominaton to participate.
Women with no church affiliation are also welcome.
3) Do you have to be a member of a particular church or
denominaton to volunteer in CWJC?
No, you do not have to be a memeber of any particular church
or denomination to volunteer. Volunteers are encouraged, but
not required, to be a memeber of a
church. All we require is for our volunteers to sign an
agreement to our Statement of Faith.
4) Do you have to have a high school diploma or GED to
No, you do not need any specific educational background.
However you must be working toward a diploma or GED.
5) What are age requirements for CWJC?
We invite all women of 18 years or older to participate.
6) Does CWJC provide child care?
There are no child care services available to CWJC
participants. Each woman is responsible for finding her own
7) How long does a semester last?
8) How many days a week does CWJC meet? How long
do the classes last?
Classes meet Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a. m.
to 12:00 p. m.
9) Is CWJC a job placement service?
No, we are not a job placement service. We work with and
encourage participants to network within the community in an
effort to find employment.
|If you have any additional question, please Contact Us.
|Hands and Feet Christian Women's Job Corps
616 West Wardville Street Cleburne, TX 76033 | (817) 645-9979